Nonprofit Solar projects face special challenges. AltWays provides turnkey Solar PV installations for nonprofit entities in Northeast Florida that solves these challenges.
Now, your nonprofit can take advantage of the federal Investment Tax Credit!
Our clients include municipalities, churches, social-service organizations, schools and universities and other not-for-profit groups. Our FREE services include preliminary system design, detailed financial analyses, on-site consultations and project oversight and coordination. We are local. And we will be with you every step of the way.
We know that not-for-profit organizations are faced with a special challenge financing solar projects. Unlike homeowners or businesses that pay federal taxes, non-profits have no direct way to benefit from credit on income tax. But now, thanks to a special relationship with a national funding organization, AltWays can offer your non-profit a 15% discount off the standard price of a Solar PV System.
If you are interested in financing your solar PV system, AltWays can help you secure financing from national lenders.
As an Independent Solar Agent, AltWays can save you a lot time and money. Our team of Solar Professionals will work closely with you through the whole process, from design to installation and beyond. All of our solar installations are warranted for a full 25 years. Our installer partners are some of the most highly respected names in the solar PV business. Together they have over 12,000 successful homeowner PV installations nationwide.
Interested in Going Solar? With AltWays its really quite simple!
- Contact AltWays Solar
- Our certified NABCEP solar engineers will prepare a preliminary system design
- Our business case experts will prepare a financial analysis of the cost benefits of your PV Solar System, including finance options, savings and return on investment
- We will email you a copy of these materials in proposal form within a few days
- Still interested? AltWays will meet with you at your convenience for a detailed site inspection
- After the site inspection AltWays will prepare a formal contract proposal and financing package from our national or regional Solar Installer partners, tailored to your needs
- Within a few short weeks you’ll be generating your own power from the sun. Saving money, saving the planet – knowing that your cost of electric power will never go up!