– Renewable Energy innovator and field expert. Hands-on experience in photovoltaic installation, implementation, engineering, product and market development, consulting and teaching. Knowledge and certification of industry standards and protocol (NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional (Certification # 032611-141) & NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector (Certification # PVSI-072417-006718) Recently worked for the leading PV installer in Northeast Florida. Previously worked for the industry’s largest wholesale distributor and integrator as well as Renewable Energy leaders: Powerlight Corp. and Sun Power Corp. providing management of projects in contracts. Customers have ranged from residential and commercial to the U.S. Military.
Matthias is the go-to person for all of your technical questions and engineering needs.
– Tech entrepeneur with years of experience. A pioneer in consumer software applications and Internet-based marketing systems. Designed and developed worldwide Internet based sales and marketing systems as well as interactive consumer products for Campbell Soup, HP, Nabisco, Casio, General Mills, Time Warner, RAI USA, Sarah Lee, Hershey and other international brands. He is a Trustee of the University of Florida Whitney Laboratory for Marine Bioscience and a Founding Board Member of the North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce.
Craig is the go-to person for solid advice on the financial ramifications of going solar.
– Enterprise software expert with over 20 years creating successful customers around the globe. Responsible for the deployment of identity and access governance software products at multiple fortune 500 companies. Created global teams of experts responsible for enabling partners and customer’s success through technical content, training and expert services.
Driven to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy through education and a “customer first” approach.
Hands-on experience designing and installing stand-alone PV systems for the marine industry. Completed multiple advanced grid-tied solar courses through Solar Energy International
– Melissa has lived in Northern New Mexico since 1997. She is a member of the Rotary Club of the Chama Valley, San Jose Catholic Parish and has been a realtor with United Country – Northern New Mexico Real Estate in Chama since 2000. Melissa received her Bachelor of Business Administration from New Mexico Highlands University in 2013 with a degree in business and shares that knowledge nationwide as a corporate trainer and Senior Business Consultant for United Country Real Estate based in Kansas City Missouri. She is very family oriented and shares her love for the outdoors and conservation with all those who know her well.
– Jenna was raised in Northern New Mexico, sharing time between Chama and Las Vegas, NM. She resides in Chama and attends the University of New Mexico where she is in pursuit of a degree in intercultural communications. Jenna is an avid outdoor enthusiast and enjoys all aspects of what the mountain life offers, from snow-boarding and back country skiing, to fly-fishing and camping. She is very knowledgeable about the area and the offerings of the beautiful community where she has the honor of living. Her two dogs keep her on the move and she enjoys spending time outdoors with her family and friends.